8.01.2010

MeatIsMurder.




Im sitting in my room, like an angsty 80s teenager, listening to the Smiths.

That Joke Isnt Funny Anymore.

I'm talking to my friend about relationships and such, well two people about it actually. and everything associated, emotions and concerns regarding people not liking others back and what to do in life.

I seem to love fictional characters. i live for fiction, it's a solice out of my monotonous existance and unhappiness. especially because these characters can't see me back, im like a non-creepy and non-erotic form of a voyeur.

In series 2 of skins, the penultimate episode (yes ive watched it that many times) when Cassie goes to america, she meets a guy who takes innocent photos of girls. Girls that "could've been"




I view my life like that, a dream, a fantasy of what id love to have as apposed to what i do have, never chasing people like that, because frankly, i dont feel worth the time to those people.

Look at me, im hardly a catch.

Escapism is a positive relief to this situation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Skins is awesome. <333