2.22.2013

Miles Kane.

I need to get back into writing.

Today I signed for my new house with my new housemates, Mik, Lucy and Bethany.
This is my first week back since I visited Daryl in Ireland.
Ireland was amazing, it was great to finally see her, I obviously worried so much about how I portrayed myself and how I was around her. I hope I lived up to her expectations. I never seem to be important enough to people for me to worry about their opinions, but with Daryl, she's been such a vital and important part of my life for such a significant amount of time I didn't want to fuck it up.

I never really know if I do or not, I struggle with the thought of people's opinions of me.
I know, for me, it was more than I could've hoped, I'm so happy I went.


In other news, I went out last night, gosh did I get drunk, I hadn't drunk so much since my birthday, I could barely stand, it was quite hilarious according to Mik :')

No comments: