I don't spend enough time at home, I don't want to go back to Reading tomorrow.
I mean, pros and cons-wise there is more reason to stay in Medway, yes Medway than in Reading.
There is too much dramatic shit going on in Reading.
I'm tired of the pills I'm on now, I don't have a great passion, or extremes in emotions, I have only taken them once in the past 5 days when I got withdrawal symptoms.
I seem to be doing okay.
I'll probably jinx that now.
In other news, I found out today I went over my phone bill by £73 today, it cost me just over £80 last month. Fuck my life. And in a way it seems a little pointless, the person I spent all that time talking to unfollowed me on twitter. pah.
My life feels like a hectic mess right now, but I don't mean that in a bad way. It's not just one shit thing after another, I just feel like I'm being stretched at all angles to do things that I don't have enough time for, like coming home, seeing friends, working, sleeping, just everything, then on top of the that the emotional turmoils of being a university student where nobody ever seems to like having things easy. Everything is so dramatised and people can't just relax and let things drift idly by.
University is like an addiction. I can say each day I hate the logistics of it, and the detrimental effect it has on me, but at the end of the day I can't get enough of it, I go back for it again and again like a sucker.
Routine will be the death of me, pathetic nonsensical social norms will push me over the edge, I can see it happening.
No comments:
Post a Comment