I haven't spoken to him since May last year, and i don't plan on it until he apologises unreservedly to my parents for the years of heartache and problems he's caused.
I just feel ling my life isn't going anywhere, i dislike being at home for too long, Reading feels more like home than Medway, Medway is just bad memories and shit, But there are good things, it's just quite an effort when i'm here, i sometimes have to tip-toe around people to make sure everyone is happy, sacrificing my own personal well-being. urgh.
Reading i can be a free spirit, if i feel like shit, i can text Wil at any time walk over to his and hang out at like 2am. I can go out for a drink, go where and whenever i like to anywhere, here i can't. Like right now, If i walked downstairs and out the front door, my dad would be like What the fuck?! I crave that freedom, i hate being told what to do anymore. I hate that when i remind my parents i do what i like when i dont live at home and i'm entirely independent, and when i forget something on me, they instantaneously remind me. urgh. Don't get me wrong, i've missed them, but it's weird adapting to living at home.
I've spent a lot of time out this week, and i hope to do the same next week.
I'm just going to post Ringo Starr pictures to cheer myself up.



I'm a little irritable right now, I'm sorry. I'm hungry, I'm tired, I really want to go out and get wankered, I might as well be pms'ing. Hope you don't hate me.
No comments:
Post a Comment