3.05.2011

Ivy&Gold

I didn't do an awful lot today, the weekendly routine of getting up just before my catered lunch is served, at 1130 and going to lunch with 200 people in my pink starred pajamas. standard.

i returned showered, made myself mildly presentable, and then made an art film, which was only 40 seconds, it's uploaded to my Tumblr if you really want to look at it.


after that i then sat around until Pryanka drove me, her friend, Charlotte and Siobhan to Domino's for FREE pizza with our vouchers, we then came back and i made myself some more food as a personal pizza is tiny. Sat around here, and then went to the Casino with those guys, and made £1.40. oh yeah.

Tomorrow i'm seeing Laura again, we're walking over to Bulmershe campus to visit Lisa with Rob, to eat food and hang out :) should be fun. I guess that's it, i'm watching comic relief 24 Hour comedy, QI, i want to get a shakespeare with a red nose t-shirt :).

i hope youre okay.

2 comments:

Mandy Thomas said...

Oh my god! I was reading your tumblr... You're left handed!? Me too! :D
I couldn't find your art video though

Alga Coho said...

yessss i am lefthanded! :D all the cool people are. okay hang on, it doesnt seem like an art video, it's in very early stages. it doesnt even have sound yet try this http://expired-in-goreville.tumblr.com/post/3658548052/drawing-time-for-art-i-appreciate-that-the